Saturday, September 29, 2012

Turn Your iPhone Into A Portable Game Console / Emulator

iControlPad2 Gaming Controls For Your Smartphone

      Sorry for not posting for awhile, school and my bum landlord have kept me occupied. I've been following the developers who brought you the open Pandora with their latest project: iControlPad2. Why would you need a gaming pad on your iPhone? Because the iPhone is the ultimate portable platform capable of emulating high end machines such as the N64.

Uses Bluetooth to tether to your iPhone since Apple charges a royalty fee for using their USB socket

















      The product itself is a great idea allowing you to continue using your iPhone or smartphone for all your portability needs. And with smartphones becoming twice as fast every two years, its pointless to buy a portable handheld console.


The video is from craigix, I used to follow this channel when I looked forward to his Open Pandora updates. I also found this video in his favorites... It's really quite relaxing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment